September 13, 2015
Project: US states', territories', and cities' registered citizens' residency, employment, volunteering, loitering and presence distance restrictions
Ever wanted to have a ready reference of all registered citizens distance restrictions? If you answered yes, then we need you!
Led by our West Virginia State Contact and Advocate Philip Kaso with assistance from RSOL Board Member Robin Vanderwall, a project is in the works to do just that.
The project is in the forming stage and is in need of volunteers to help research, compile, and fact-check the listing.
What will I do as a research volunteer?
- Review and fact-check the current listing
- Pick an area to research or fact-check, i.e., state, territory, city
- Research using on/offline references
- Add your research findings to the listing using Google Sheets (similar to MS Excel)
- Add comments on existing data based on your fact-checking
Act today and be a part of a project that matters to us all!
If you're interesting in volunteering, then please let us know by filling out the form below and Philip or Robin will contact you with additional details on how to get started.
I want to be a research volunteer: click here
Thank you for your help!